請客吃飯必備的英文表達,超級實用

過人君 2022/09/11 檢舉 我要評論

這樣用英語「請客吃飯」才地道!

想要約同事、朋友出來吃飯,英語可以這麼說:

1

Do you have some time tomorrow?

明天有空吧?

Yes, I do.

有啊。

How about having lunch with me?

一起吃頓中飯怎樣?

Good idea.

好主意。

2

I‘m calling to confirm our luncheon appointment.

我打電話來,是想確定一下我們約好一起午餐的事。

It‘s tomorrow at twelve o’clock, right?

是明天12點吧?

Yes, that‘s right.

是的,沒錯。

I‘ll be there.

我會去的。

3

I‘m sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.

很抱歉,不過我不得不取消我們午餐的約會。

I‘m sorry to hear that.

真遺憾。

I have pressing business to attend to.

我有緊急的事情要處理。

No problem. we‘ll make it later in the month.

沒關系,這個月改天再說吧。

4

I need to change the time we meet for lunch.

我需要更改我們見面吃午飯的時間。

What time would be good for you?

什麼時間你合適呢?

I‘ll be about half an hour late.

我大概要慢半個小時。

Good, I‘ll see you there at 12:30.

好的,十二點我會在那兒與你碰面

如果要表達自己很大方(generous),要請客買單,英語可以怎麼說:

5

I‘ll get the check.

我來付賬。

No, let me pay this time.

不,這次由我付。

No, I insist.

不,還是我來。

Well, thank you very much.

好吧,那就謝謝你啦。

6

This lunch is on me today,

今天這頓飯算我請客。

I think you got it last time.

我記得上回也是你請的。

It‘s my pleasure.

我請得心里高興。

That‘s very nice of you.

既然這樣,那就多謝了。

如果人家非要請客,英語你可以這麼說:

1、If you insist,but next time it‘s my treat.

好吧,如果你堅持你就請吧。不過下次算我的。

2、Don‘t worry about it,you get the next one.

別,這次我來,下回你請。

7

I really enjoyed the lunch.

這頓飯我吃得好高興。

Yes, let‘s do it again real soon.

是啊,讓我們不久再一起用餐吧。

I‘ll be back in town next month.

我下個月會再回這里來。

Good, I‘ll invite you out when you’re here.

好極了,等你來的時候,請再接受我的招待。

8

Shall we split the check.?

大家分攤吧?

Why don‘t you let me pick it up.

就讓我來付賬好了。

Oh, that‘s not necessary.

啊,不必這樣。

I know it‘s not necessary. I want to do it.

我知道不必這樣,可是我愿付。

更多請客英文表達

This is my round. 輪到我付錢了

It‘s my treat. 我請客

I‘m buying. 我來買單

Let me get this. 我來做東

I‘ll pick up the check. 我來結賬

It‘s on me. 算我賬上

I wouldn‘t hear of it. 我不能讓你們請客,我請

如果怕對方尷尬

Don‘t worry about it, you get the next one.

別,這次我來,下回你請

Shall we split the check? 我們AA吧

Let’s go Dutch! 分攤吧!

「AA制」有2種:

a)自己付自己吃飯用掉的錢:go Dutch / Dutch treat

b)所有的錢大家平攤:Split the bill 例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以簡單說:We‘ll split. / Let’s split.


用戶評論