地道美語!「不要惹我」英語怎麼表達呢?

過人君 2022/05/22 檢舉 我要評論

pass out: If you pass out, you faint or collapse. 昏倒

He felt sick and dizzy and then passed out. 他感覺惡心,眩暈,接著就 昏倒了。——《柯林斯字典》

「I‘m guessing he passed out from the pain.「 (我想他是疼的 昏過去了)——美劇《絕望主婦》

「I wouldn‘t pass out at a PTA meeting.「 (我才不會在家長會上 暈過去)——美劇《極品老媽》

mess with: If you tell someone not to mess with a person or thing, you are warning them not to get involved with that person or thing. 干涉

You are messing with people‘s religion and they don’t like that. 你正在 干涉人們的宗教信仰,他們不喜歡你這樣做。——《柯林斯字典》

「But you mess with us, and we mess with you.「 (但你 我們 不高興,我們也 不會讓舒坦)——美劇《摩登家庭》

「Do not mess with Hanna.」 (不要再招惹漢娜了)——美劇《美少女的謊言》

所以不要惹我,不要招惹我就可以說 don‘t mess with me.

come at: If a person or animal comes at you, they move towards you in a threatening way and try to attack you. 逼向

He maintained that he was protecting himself from Mr. Cox, who came at him with an axe. 他堅持說他是在自我防衛,因為考克斯先生手持斧頭 逼過來。——《柯林斯字典》

「Ava, you can come at us, and we can come at you.「 (艾娃,你可以 攻擊我們,我們也能 攻擊你)——美劇《訴訟雙雄》

That‘s all for today.


用戶評論